FAT WHITE FAMILY
Wednesday 19th May
Early show - 6pm doors | Evening show - 9pm doors
Following a sold out show at CHALK, which any of you who were there will know was a night to remember, Fat White Family are heading back to the South coast, this time for an intimate, sat down affair due to social distancing.
From the band:
"We are thrilled to announce that, in the wake of a quite frankly astonishing response to our recent film 'Moonbathing in February', we will soon be hitting the road to perform some of the new material debuted within. The shows will be intimate, sat down affairs due to social distancing. Tickets will thus be extremely limited.
Everyone who buys a ticket for these shows will be sent a link to the film on the 14th May, which will go live for 24 hours."
This is a socially distanced covid safe event. All attendees will be seated in your designated purchased ‘bubbles’. All serving will be by table service and app / website ordering only, including merchandise were appropriate.
Seat purchase is unallocated and will be allocated in advance or upon arrival. All tables touch points are thoroughly cleaned before you arrive.
Tickets can be purchased as 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 person bubbles.
We’ve been working hard to make sure we provide a COVID safe event space and we kindly ask that you stick to the guidelines we’re all getting used to whilst visiting our venue.
* Guests must wear a face mask whilst entering, leaving and moving around the venue. You may remove your face mask once sat at your seat.
* Your temperature will be taken on entry.
* Please remain within your bubble throughout the event.
* We are not accepting multiple purchases by the same person, each bubble purchase requires its own lead booker.
* You must sign in to the NHS Track and Trace when you arrive. A QR code will be provided at the door and at your table. For ease of access, please download the NHS app before you arrive. If you are unable to use the app you will be required to fill out a form provided.
* Please use the hand sanitiser available when you arrive and if you move from your seat.
* The one-way system for the toilet facilities will be clearly marked. Always move around the venue in a clockwise direction. The capacity of the toilet facilities during this time is limited, please respect the reduced capacity, wait your turn and keep social distance.
We wish for all of our attendees to have the relaxed and enjoyable evening they so greatly deserve in this time, please don’t ruin for everyone else by being selfish.